We are pleased to be able to offer face-to-face appointments with our Pain Consultant Dr Attam Singh, at Number 9 Harley Street. If you are suffering from pain and would like to see a consultant in person, please contact us now to book an appointment. Remote appointments are still available if this is your preference.
The London Pain Clinic and Number 9 Harley Street are taking the necessary precautions to ensure that it is a safe environment for its patients and staff.
- The public areas are being cleaned regularly and the clinic rooms are being thoroughly cleaned in between each consultant and sanitised in between each patient
- There are strict social distancing rules in place
- We do ask at this time, that patients attend the appointments alone to minimise the number of people in waiting areas (with exceptions for patients with disabilities).
- All patients will be screened 24 hours prior to their clinic date and their temperatures will be checked on arrival
- All staff will be wearing masks and patients are provided with masks on arrival
- It’s very important that you do not attempt to enter Number 9 Harley Street if you suspect you may have Covid-19 or have been in contact with it. Your appointment will need to be rescheduled to a time when you have been symptom free for 14 days
- Please call us at the London Pain Clinic as soon as possible to inform us if you need to reschedule your appointment on 0207 118 0250