The Princess Grace Hospital
The Princess Grace Hospital is an independent, acute care facility situated in the heart of London’s esteemed medical district, just a short distance away from Harley Street.
Latest medical technology. Specialist multidisciplinary teams.
Our investment in the latest technology and our focus on building multidisciplinary, clinically specialized teams ensures that inpatients and outpatients receive comprehensive care at the highest standard available within the private sector in the United Kingdom.
Commitment to quality and excellence
Our commitment to quality and excellence places us amongst the best healthcare providers in London.
- 100 medical and surgical beds
- Fully equipped diagnostic imaging department
- Intensive treatment/high dependency unit
- Six operating theatres (two with laminar flow for orthopaedic surgery)
- Dedicated and specialized physiotherapy centre
- Da Vinci surgical robot for minimally invasive surgery
- Comprehensive Breast Care Centre with digital mammography
- Urgent Care Centre for walk-in medical emergencies (Self pay/no under 18s)
Specialist clinical areas include
- Breast surgery
- Colorectal surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- Endocrine surgery
- Obesity surgery
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Pain Medicine
- Psychological and behavioural medicine
- Spinal surgery
- Sports and exercise medicine
- Upper gastrointestinal surgery
- Vascular surgery